Friday 31 October 2008

Short HELLO from a polar bear with a cold...

Hello everyone and sorry I haven't been updating my blog. First my children and now me have been struck by a really awful cold and I didn't get round to doing much. I managed to do my swaps and a couple of thank you cards for friends but I didn't take pictures as I just wanted to send them off and go back to bed.
Well, for Halloween I did make a few treat bags for the kids and took pictures and this evening I made my card for the Whiff of Joy challenge, but I have to retake the pictures as it was too dark. I'll post them anyway and will update them later.
Hope you'll like what I did and as soon as I am back to form I will hopefully get some crafting done and blogging to follow!
Happy Halloween everyone!




4.11.08 - Have now managed to take some proper pictures of the WoJ card... Willow with lantern is coloured with copics, background paper is done with PTI set Guide Lines, ribbon and button added as well as a sentiment button. Hope you like it!



5 comments:

Heather said...

Hope you're all soon feeling better.
Lovely little treat bags and the card is magnificent - love it.
hugs Heather xxx

Tara said...

Your candy bags are scrummy Alex and I love your WOJ card too!
Hope you'll soon be feeling better! xx

Foxcraft said...

Wow lovely WoJ card (again!) - I LOVE the way you colour them, wish I could get mine to look like that!

There's an award for you over on my blog xxxx Caz

Lesley said...

Hi huni...ur card is stunning as ever....and i hope that u r feeling better soon...luv n hugs Lesley xx

Laura (Faerielore) said...

hope your all feeling a bit brighter this morning. fab sweety bags and love your woj challenge card, its stunning xxxx