Hello again from me today...
I know, I don't blog for ages and then I have so much I can't fit it in one post *lol*
While I was a bad blogger, some lovely friends of mine gave me these awards... 3 lovely awards from 4 even lovelier ladies!
Sarpreet from World of Sarpreet and Kathleen from Ko
okaburra Crafts have both given me this one - Thank you so much, both of you:
The rules of accepting this award are:
1.Thank the person who gave it to you - check
2. Put the award on your blog - check (albeit late...)
3. List three things about yourself - see below - check
4. Post a picture you love - see below - check
5. Tag 5 other people for the award - see below - check
Well, here we go, three things about me:
- I love to cook and bake and am not too bad at doing it either!
- I loathe to diet, so to loose a bit of weight I started running. Am not great at it, nowhere near the marathon running my hubby does, but I am keeping it up at least once a week. Not lost much weight so far though *lol*
- I am a bit of a hoarder, I buy loads of stash and can't use it, because I am "saving" it, no idea what for but that's it. But I have learned to organize myself a bit better and do use my stuff a bit more now.
On to a fav picture:
It's a shot of my sweet boys from last summer. I just think they look so lovely in this shot and the friendship they share comes across.
The award has to be passed on to 5 people, I did not check if they got it before (probably) but I hope they still like it, check out their blogs, they are all fantastic!
1. Julie - one of my bestest crafty mates 2. Lesley - a very talented and generous lady who I have had the pleasure of meeting a few times, feels like a friend to me but not sure if I rank as one to her yet ;-) 3. another Julie - extremely talented and a source of inspiration 4. Gina - another talented lady that I like to visit... 5. Eileen - a never ending well of information and inspiration
On to the next award (oh, I'm feeling all awarded out already - note to self: if you ever get another award, post about it right away!!*gg*)
The sweet Jules from xX Jules Craft Blog Xx has given me this award
I have to pass this on to seven people, so I make this quick, they are all wonderful blogs, so go check them out! Again, no idea if you got the award, forgive me if you do!
Last but not least, award number three which I got from the wonderful Sharon:
Ok, I need to post seven things (oh no, I am not that interesting... you'll be bored) about myself :
1. I like a slice of fresh german bread with butter and ham more than any chocolate
2. One of my pet hates is people who park inconsiderately, I know it's silly but it drives me up the wall
3. I have a secret stash of gummi bears and other sweets (mainly chewy/jelly stuff) hidden in my craft room
4. I've never watched a single show on craft telly, I watched a few minutes at a friends once and think it's horrid
5. I love trying out new thing and can't stick to one style either
6. My favourite thing to listen to when I craft is Harry Potter books read by Stephen Fry... love his voice!
7. I'd love to live off my crafting hobby but my inability to sell myself/my makes probably means I won't ever be able to
No on to more fabulous bloggers that deserve this award. I should pass it on to seven peope but think all those fabulous crafters out there deserve it! And as I can't think of a way to go round and give it to everyone, I am chickening out and give it to all my followers! If you want it, grab it!
Thanks and I hope you stop by again!