While I was here at my blog to give you the colours for the previous card, I thought I might as well share a few more cards...
I had the pleasure of teaching a class on "Blooming Copics" recently and I haven't shared the pics with you yet. I had a wonderful day with some equally lovely people and I think they enjoyed the day as much as I did.
I went a bit overboard again with my samples (as in, making too many...) but that's me, hard to stop me when I started ;-)
This first one uses the Penny Black image "Pin-striped" and I used YR07,YR04, Y38, Y19, Y17, Y15, Y11 and Y00 as well as the blender pen on the petals. The stamen were done in Y17. Leaves and stems were coloured in YG67, YG63 and YG61 (plus blender).
I gave the hint of a shadow with T2 on the right-hand side of the flowers.
The sentiment is from a Hero Arts set called "Say it all".
I matted my image on red card and punched two slits to thread the ribbon through. The bottom part of the background is green cardstock that was embossed with the CB script folder, the paper on the top part is by Echo Park and called Victoria Gardens - Botanical Ballad. It's a lovely double-sided paper with music score on the other side that I used on some of the other cards as well.
For this card I stamped "Cheerful" by Penny Black and coloured with V17, V15, V12 (petals), Y19, Y11 (center), YG63, YG61(leaves and stem) and the blender. I then cut out the flower and pop it up with silicon glue onto the aforementioned Echo Park paper that I swiped with a bit of Tea Dye distress ink.
I cut a frame from green cardstock that I embossed with a pretty damask CB folder swiped with white ink and added some spotty lilac ribbon before adhering with foam pads.
Sentiment from Hero Arts again.
Now on to some poppies cards... The images are from the Hero Arts set called "Delicate Blossoms" and for this yellow version I used Y17, Y15, Y11, Y00 and the blender for petals, G28, G24 and G21 for stems/leaves and RV000 for the background. Matting in yellow and a die cut Marianne design branch from the same card. Sentiment from Hero Arts again, stamped in pink rather than black this time.
Backing paper (sorry, forgot the make!) was cut with the Nesting Doorplate die by X-cut.
This time I coloured my poppies in blue with B28, B26, B24, B21 and blender, stems in G29, G28, G24 and G21 and the background was dotted in C4, B24 and G24, I used C1 to blend. Green card matt, paper and sentiment as before and some ribbon loops to complement the paper.
Now some red big poppies! I used R89, R37, R35, R32 and R30 for the petals, G28, G24 and G21 for stems and B000 for background and added a bit of faux stitching to the panel before adding it to the red card panel. I heat embossed the Tim Holtz sentiment with white embossing powder and added a couple of pieces of ribbon before glueing everything to the card blank.
For this (last!) one I decoupaged the two largest flower heads but it's hard to see in the picture. You can always click on any picture to see a larger version!
The petals are coloured with R85, R83, R81 and blender, stems are YG65, YG63 and YG61 and background is Y21. Y21 is called buttercup yellow and I love this colour! I matted this panel on pink card and mounted with foam pads after first stamping the narrower image in pink ink in different heights from the top left and bottom right. The sentiment is a Tim Holtz one again.
Hope you like my cards, feel free to leave me a comment!