Monday 13 October 2008

Busy weekend...

Hello and a good start to the week to everyone!
I have been busy this weekend. Had to make two christening cards for an order.



I also wanted to finish some cards for do crafts friends. One of them is also my entry for the current Magnolia challenge, set by Julie. The brief was to create a shabby chic/distressed card using a Tilda/Edwin and incorporate something that is NOT from your normal card making stash. I don't feel comfortable with the distressed look yet but it was fun to do. I used an old lock from our front door and inked away, sanded some coredinations cardstock that I had embossed. Tilda is watercoloured with Marvy le Plume pens.



Here are the other cards I managed to make last night. Hope you like them!






This next one is going to a special do crafts friend together with some craft goodies that I am sure she will use to great effect!





4 comments:

Joey said...

omg!!! you have been busy i cant even pick a fave they are all so beautiful! love the very top christening one how fun is that, and the one underneath is so classy. the tilda is fabulous toooooooo!.xxx

gina g said...

blimey you have been busy Alex, they are all lovely but i do love sugar nellies. gina xx

Julie said...

Wow Alex - your new cards are amazing and your colouring just leaves me speechless with envy ( in a good way!!).

kraftykizzy said...

I love them all your colouring techniques are brilliant Alex well done
hugs karen xxx