Thursday 1 April 2010

Yay! I had a play today!

Just a short hello from me today to say I am still here.
After not even having time to even unpack my new cricut expression that I got with the money from my recent sale (THANK YOU! to all who bought, it was a pleasure!), I have done so this morning and had a quick play with it. First a test of the cartridge I got with it (home decor) and then I tried SCAL which I also bought. I have to say I am quite impressed at how easy it is! Love it! Have to stop playing now as we are going to Ikea, but won't be kept away for much longer!
Keep crafting!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oooh Alex, shall look forward to seeing what you create with your new toy!! xxx Juliex

Grenouille Greetings said...

I second that! Not only do I want to see what you make but I would love to spend some time with you to see if SCAL would suit me. I only have the smaller Cricut! Looking forward to bumping in to you next weekend! Love Lesley