Sunday 31 May 2009

And the winner is....

First of all I want to thank all the entrants for your fabulous cards and stories/jokes! I really enjoyed looking at all your work and laughing about your jokes.
Sorry I am a little late with the announcement but the weather here was just too good to miss and we spent most of the weekend on the beach, chilling! As for the winner...

... well, I just couldn't choose as all the entries were great so I decided to have a draw and the lucky winner is



...













....

















.......


















..... Ann from Annies place! I am really pleased as I know she needs some cheering up at the moment! So Ann, congratulations!!

But, wait for it! I also decided that I am giving away a little surprise for someone else. As the winner has done a card I did another draw for the ones that did jokes and anecdotes only.
And the winner for this is: Sweetdesigninc! Well done you!

Could the winners please contact me so I can send your prizes out to you!

8 comments:

Sweet Design Inc said...

Oh thank you so much that is so sweet!!! I can't wait!!

Sweet Design Inc said...

I couldn't find the place to email you so here is my info
cindy stanley
1664 spring oaks lane
Jacksonville fl 32221
Thanks again I am on cloud 9!

Char in So Cal said...

Congrats to the winners!!

Char in So Cal

Anonymous said...

Well done to the winners. Pam

annies place said...

I CANNOT believe this. Thank you so much, I've not been on as busy making cards for race for life.
Thank you again & again, you've made my day.
Ann xx

Janette said...

Just wanted to say congrats to the lucky winners and a big thanks to Alex for doing such a fab draw,hugs Janette.x

Laura (Faerielore) said...

well done girls xxx

Sweet Design Inc said...

I hope you got my info on where to send the prize cause I haven't recieved it yet and that was quite awhile ago.
Thanks again

cindy