Thursday 9 June 2011

Glitterpot demo day cards - part 2

Hello bloggers,


today I am sharing the rest of the cards I made for the May demo days. These were all done with floral Penny Black stamps and Copics. I even snuck in a crochet flower I did out of some Basic Grey (I think) fibres I had lying around and made a couple of Easel cards, including my first circular one. Not much else to say about them, any questions, just ask :-)
And here we are:







Again, click on any image to see a larger version.

11 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

Beautiful cards. I have just ordered one of these stamps so thank you for the inspiration!
Clare x

Moni said...

Stunning cards, love all. Hugs,moni

Mona_63 said...

I like your blog...

Cally said...

Some lovely cards again Alex. I love that stamp.

Kathleen said...

i love them all - wish i could have come along!

i love the way you did the banner on the bottom card, and can i ask what is the die you've used on the Just a Note. The panel looks like the word window punch, but the bit underneath? i also love the dotty shading!

Kathleen Mc xx
PS Do you know you have word verification switched on?

Dorcas said...

Oh wow! They're all beautiful!!

Sarpreet said...

wow! they are stunning, you should post them in the Penny Black circle on flickr - link on the official site. Stunning. Well done. i recognise some of the papers, what is the paper on the last card?

Grenouille Greetings said...

And another four beauties. All of them superbly coloured of course. Love, love, love the last one the best though. The daisy looks perfect in the grey tones against that pretty DP. Hugs, Lesley

jan.angell1 said...

You have a modern take on easel cards and I especially like the purple (?grey) one
Jan xx

Julie said...

FAbulous set Alex - they must have been bowled over at the GP! Awesome colours, every one, and all so striking!!! Hugs, Juliexx

Moni said...

Gorgeous cards. Hugs,moni