Friday 23 January 2009

Awards and bye bye for the weekend!

Hello all!
I've been really busy the last few days preparing for this weekend! I am going to Blackpool for a weekend of crafting and chatting with a bunch of do crafters! Heyhey! I guess it's gonna be more chatting than crafting but I am so looking forward to it! If I do manage to make sth., I will show you, promise!
On a nother note, I received a few awards lately and thank you very much for them! I don't have the time to put them up right now, but will when I come back, with proper thank yous and links and all!
Have a good weekend!

5 comments:

Mina said...

You lucky thing...I would have so loved to have gone to..oh well maybe next time...hope you have a fab time xxx

Joey said...

Hi Alex, theres a little something on my blog for you.xxx

Nessie said...

Lucky you Alex, hope you had a great time!

xxx

Shell said...

hi alex it was really lovely to meet you at the wekend, i learnt a lot from you thanks.
shell x

Michele said...

Hi Alex, hope you enjoyed your crafting weekend.
I have a couple of awards for you on my blog and I have tagged you. Details on my blog.
Michele x