I decorated mainly the cover and the back-cover for it.
I stamped some white paper with flourishes and glued tissue paper over to give a silk effect. For the front I also embossed some red card (PTI) with swiss dots and glued in a strip to the bottom half. I coloured the wedding couple from Mos digital pencil with Copic Markers and Glitter pen and cut with Nestie curved rectangles, leaving a bit of the dress peaking out to the side. Mounted on a handcut larger curved rectangle and adhered with foam pads. Similar procedure on the text bit - just names of the couple and wedding date.
Then I made a rose out of white paper that I coloured with distress ink in fired brick. It's done with a flower punch and lots of glue. Leaves are handcut and shaped. I made a trail out of wite half-pearls and a little pin with pearls and beads and findings.
The swirly heart on the back-cover is cut on my cricut from a file I found on Paulos blog, thanks Paulo!
Here's what the inside looks like:
All bound with the BiA and 11/4 inch wires. Just in time as we are leaving for the wedding on Thursday! Hope they'll like it, I am reasonably happy with it *lol*
Let me know what you think! Thanks for stopping by today!