Tuesday 16 March 2010

The big Sell-Out!

Hello bloggers,

as promised, here I am with the first big lot of my stash that I no longer need/want. I have to admit I not even made a dent in my stash... oops!
I will probably have another go at clearing out later but this is it for now. I will only put minimal info on as it is such a mammoth task, but if you want any more information or would like to buy anything, please send me an email (to be found in my sidebar).
Prices do not include postage, however I will only charge what I actually pay in postage and will calculate as soon as I know what you want.

Ink pads (Memories/ Nick Bantock)brand new and unopened, £3 each - ink spots (SU) lightly used £1 each --- the lot for £7.50

Set of 8 woodmounted sentiment stamps, some never used, £8 - SOLD

Anna Griffin rose stamp, used once or twice, £3 - SOLD

distressed lines stamp, large size - great for backgrounds, used quite a bit but still absolutely fine, £4
Bamboo stamp, woodmounted, used once, £2

Macintosh style rose stamp, used to love it but not my style anymore... £3

Japanese figure woodmounted stamp, lightly used, £3 - SOLD

Script background stamp, has some staining due to use but stamps still perfectly, £4 - SOLD

Set of 6 Hero Arts watercolour effect flower stamps, some lightly used, some never used, £8 - SOLD

Stampin up sentiment set, I believe this is retired and was a hostess set from the US. It is called Riveting and is used but stamps perfectly still, £8 - SOLD

Penny Black "I love you" stamp, used once, £1.50

Penny Black stamp, Hedgies watering a topiary, used once, £5 - SOLD

Large Penny Black stamp mouse breakfast, used but stamps perfectly, £7 - SOLD



The following Magnolia stamps are all £5 except where I put a different price. Some unused, some lightly used.
Butterflies and bees accessories stamps, £2.50 - SOLD

Flowers accessories stamps, £2.50

Magnolia Santa - SOLD
Tilda with sleigh - SOLD



Tilda with Bell - SOLD

Tilda with plaits - SOLD

Sitting chilly Tilda - SOLD
Tilda holding flower - SOLD
Toddler Tingla stamp, £3.50 - SOLD

Butterfly Tilda - SOLD

Baby Edwin stamp, £3.50

Tilda dipping her toes - SOLD
Baby Tilda stamp, £3.50 - SOLD

Tilda picking a flower - SOLD


Tilda with Ladybird - SOLD

Sitting pretty Tilda - SOLD
Tilda in winter coat - SOLD

Tilda on sleigh - SOLD

Tildas house, large stamp, £6 - SOLD

Heart punch, £2

Copics Original Markers (doubles, used, but refilled to be completely full), £3 each

X-cut punches, jigsaw pieces and balloon, £2 each - balloon SOLD
Martha Stewart stamp and punch set "leaf", 3 coordinating stamps are integrated in this punch, used once, £10 - SOLD

Envelope punch, punches and embosses a mini envelope, punch is quite large and heavy, £5

New and unused Tote-ally cool small craft tote, ideal for taking to craft clubs or sitting on your desk, not needed as I already got one, £5 - SOLD


Set of 8 Sakure Glaze pens with idea booklet, pens have been used but have still plenty of life in them, £5
12x12 plastic storage box filled to the brim with designer papers (Basic Grey, K & Co., Doodlebug, Papermania, We are Memorykeepers etc.) and a sheet of element stickers (Basic Grey), £15 - SOLD

Large stack of (mostly) A4 patterened/holographic/mirror card, £4 - SOLD

That's it for now, hope I didn't overwhelm anyone *lol*

Let me know if you are interested in anything and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

1 comment:

Lesley at Grenouille Greetings said...

Hi Alex. Check your e-mails for my order please! I now know the prices too so its just the size of the background stamp I would like to know! Thank you for sharing!!! Love Lesley